Step 1. Register:
Download Naya11 Apk from Naya11.com and register via Facebook, google or your Email ID.
Step 2. Pick a match:
Select a match from any upcoming tournament. There are a number of tournaments throughout the year.
Step 3. Manage your team::
Then select your playing 11 on or before the match to form your IPL T20 fantasy team which you believe is your best team to win you money. You get 100 credit points to choose your playing 11. But you can only pick a maximum of 7 players from one team.
Step 4. Contests:
There are multiple contests running on Naya11 App. You can choose a Contest.
Head To Head:This is a challenge type of contests where two players play and the person getting the highest points wins.
Dynamic contest:These are Contests where the prize pool increases with the increase of participants.
Step 5. Monitor your players:
Once the match is live, check the players’ performance in the live match section. As the live match progresses, see your team’s score increase based on the points system and performance of your choosen playing 11.
Step 6. Understand how to manage your team and calculate the points:
The Fantasy Premier League team should include batsmen, wicketkeeper, bowlers, and all-rounders. Pick two players to be the captain and vice-captain of your team. Choose them wisely - they can multiply your points, increasing your score.What are the rules to create a Naya11 Team?
- You need to create your IPL T20 fantasy Naya11 team using 100 credit points only
- You cannot choose more than 7 players from a team
- You have to pick all the skills (batsmen, all-rounder, bowler) for a team
- After selecting a team of your playing 11, you have to choose a Captain and Vice-Captain
What is the importance of a captain and vice-captain?
Choose the best players as the captain and vice-captain for your team. While the captain bags 2X score (twice the points earned) of his performance, the vice-captain earns 1.5X score (one and a half times the points earned). Select players you think will perform well and gain you bonus points.
How to calculate the points in Fantasy Cricket
- Each player in fantasy cricket gets 2 points each for being a part of your Fantasy premier league Team.
- Captain gets 2X points
- Vice-captain gets 1.5X points
- No points are allocated to a player during a Super Over
Bonus points are awarded on:
- Economy rate
- Strike rate
- If a player converts his half century to a complete century, then points are allocated for full century only.
- Player’s strike rate is below 74.99 in ODI and 99.99 in T20
- Player’s economy rate is above 9 RPO in ODI and 7.5 in T20
- No points are deducted if your bowler is dismissed for a duck.
To understand the points, scoring in detail, you can visit the Fantasy Cricket Point System section.
Once the deadline for joining for a contest is over, the prize break-up is calculated again. This calculation is based on the actual number of teams who joined the contest. These teams will have a fixed rank on the basis of the points accumulated.
So, if you participated in the contest and a rank will be assigned to you team. If there is any amount assigned to your rank, then you win. You can redeem this amount with are processed by our payment gateway partners and is processed by NEFT as bank to bank transfer and will reflect within hours.